I am not Chicano/Hispanic or Native American. Can I still be a SACNAS member?
- YES!! SACNAS is a fully inclusive community and welcomes all college students through professionals to join our membership, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, race, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, or religion (including the lack thereof or religious dress and grooming).
Why should I become a member? / How much does membership cost?
How can I gift or sponsor a membership for someone other than myself?
When I try to log-in, my account says "Currently Under Review" and will not allow me to log in. Why?
- New (or recently renewed) members must verify their email address via an automated confirmation email. Please check your email SPAM or JUNK folder to find this email, and follow the prompts to confirm your email address is correct. If you cannot locate this email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your first and last name.
Why can't I access my membership account?
- SACNAS recently switched to a new and improved SACNAS Member Online Community! If you have never logged in to this site before, please follow the instructions below to reset your password.
How do I re-set my password?
- Click the “Forgot your password?” link just below the sign in button (see right-rail).
- Previous/ lapsed members: Your username/email address will be the same as you used in the previous membership system.
- If you don’t know your login email or continue to have problems, please email email@example.com with your first name, last name, and last known membership-associated email address.
Please note: SACNAS no longer uses member ID numbers. Your unique identifier/username is most likely your email address.
How can I change my email address?
How do I check when my membership expires?
How do I view/download/print a copy of my membership receipt?
How do I renew my membership? / Why can't I renew my membership?
- Members can renew their membership ONLY within 30 days of the membership expiration date. During this time frame, you will receive a notification that your membership will expire in 30 days. Each time you log in to the Online Community, there will be a reminder at the top of your feed/profile to prompt you to renew. Click the link and follow the prompts to renew your membership in just a few clicks!
Does SACNAS have institutional or group memberships?
How do I hide my personal information from the directory/ my profile?
ALL OTHER QUESTIONS & FEEDBACK: Email firstname.lastname@example.org